Monday, November 11, 2013

My favourite Drugstore Face Masks!


Apologies for the blurry photograph!
These are some of my favourite drugstore face masks that you can buy in Priceline and Chemist Warehouse.

Garnier Pure 3 in 1 - Wash + scrub + mask
This is probably my most used item from the group. The reason I love it is because it's three products in one, and I feel that they all work well for my skin. The mask in particular, though, has mattifying qualities and I do feel like it really soaks up all the oils from my pores that have accumulated over the course of the day. I use this one every 2 or 3 days when I'm in the shower.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E Purifying Mask
When this thing says it 'tightens and cools', it really does. The mask is so thick and creamy yet refreshingly cool when it goes on the skin. For me, it hasn't ever dried out completely while on my skin, but maybe that is because I apply very thick layers because I just love the texture. It's quite a cleansing, yet moisturising mask. I feel that when I wash it off, my skin looks brighter and feels soft. I love this product for when I'm having relaxation time!

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask
This is probably my favourite from this brand's range of face masks, but I do own all of them and really like them. This one doesn't have the burning sensation that the other ones do, which I actually was disappointed about because I quite like the burning (which sounds strange, haha!). The smell of this mask is gorgeous and uplifting; it is a strong orange smell with bergamot. This is a daytime mask for me, because the product is quite energising in scent. As far as cleansing my face, I feel the product does a fair job. My skin feels drier and softer, however it can tend to look a little red. Despite its harshness, I am a real fan of this product and the others in its range!

Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask in Cucumber
This is a face mask I use when I want something a little different. The bottle says it 'clarifies and renews skin', which, to me, does sound a little broad. I'm not 100% sure whether or not this product is a great cleanser of my pores, however, when you peel off the dried mask, you can see all the oils that it has collected from your face. While this product removes unwanted oils from my face, I can't really vouch for its 'clarifying' or 'renewing' qualities. Regardless of that, though, it is so much fun to peel it off!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig