Friday, February 7, 2014

3 Dream Handbags

A girl can dream! These are my top 3 dream handbags...

Celine Phantom
So incredibly polished and chic, perfect length handles and sexy curves. What more could you want? This is actually a small luggage bag, though I doubt I'd put my muddy shoes and wet swimwear in this. They're great because they're so spacious on the inside, and black, well, black goes with everything!
Prada Mini Saffiano Leather Dome Bag:
Ahhhhh it is the dream bag. Every girl knows the brand. This Malibu Barbie-esque crisp white bag with expensive gold accents is only teeny tiny, but is iconic and instantly recognisable. This bag would make an outfit!


Givenchy Antigona Medium - Calf Skin
This bag is actually on my hitlist for next month's pay check. The Givenchy Antigona is heartbreakingly sleek and mouthwateringly smooth. Again, the gold accents give that feel of royalty and the straps mean that you have to walk around with it elegantly placed in the crook of your elbow. This bag is honestly the most beautiful bag imaginable! I can't wait to get my hands on it.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig