Monday, February 10, 2014








Chain £8GBP – TopShop (About 3 years ago!)
Gold Necklace - $3AUD – Kmart
Gold Twist Hoop Earrings £1.50 – Primark
Stud Earrings (From a set) $2 – Kmart

I absolutely adore gold accessories with every outfit. I think they add a touch of royalty and regality, but there are so many different styles you don’t really have to convey the same message with each. Thick gold chains are one of my favourite things ever. They seriously dress up any outfit, but if you wanted to you could easily change it up to look more grungey and edgy.

Hoop earrings are one of my life’s greatest loves and it pains me to say that I don’t actually wear them all that much because they are usually quite heavy and can become uncomfortable. Even so, beauty is pain right? I usually wear them around once or twice a fortnight, because I love the way they make you look. I don’t know if many of you are familiar with the show Misfits? But Alicia is 100% one of my style icons and she’s never seen without huge gold hoops. They are truly fabulous.


Statement necklaces are something no girl should ever be without. The golden angled necklace was the first piece of jewellery I bought when I first started wearing girlier clothes (I went through I huge ‘scene kid’ phase (woe is me every time mum gets out the photo album). I am a firm believer now that girls should accessorise when they can because there’s something so classic and elegant and feminine about women wearing rings, necklaces and bracelets. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig