Friday, February 14, 2014

MAC Myth Review and Swatches







MAC Myth! When I got this someone commented on it that ‘now I had I’d never put it down!’It is a beautiful, creamy beige nude colour, and honestly one of the truest nude colours I’ve come across. MAC describes it as a ‘pale muted peachy beige’, and it’s a really accurate description actually. I’m a paler girl, so it can tend to blend into my skin colour, giving the whole ‘concealer lips’ look which to be honest, with a smoky eye I don’t mind!

It’s a satin finish meaning it goes on pretty smooth and sits nicely with a slightly creamier texture. The colour doesn’t tend to settle into the lines on my lips like MAC’s matte lipsticks do. I get most wear out of this lip colour in the night time, like when I’m doing intense eye looks that don’t require a lip colour. I’m a huge fan of muting out the lips in makeup looks, and this lip colour is perfect for that.
As you can see by the swatches, the colour of my skin shows through slightly when swatched once. 

The colour is really buildable though and you can make it opaque with a few more swipes. This lipstick retails for $35AUD at MAC, but I always like to check eBay first! Overall, I love Myth, it’s a really intense nude lip colour perfect for matching up with a dramatic smoky eye!

What’s your favourite MAC Satin lipstick?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig