Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Ultimate Fave Online Fashion Stores!!


5. Boohoo.com
Boohoo is great because it doesn’t seem hugely inflated despite it coming from the UK. Usually, items from the UK seem extremely expensive! But Boohoo throws in free shipping which is brilliant. My favourite pieces from them is usually their shoes and knitwear. They are great for winter fashion being a UK brand. Love love love Boohoo!


4. NewLook.com
Another UK site (being English I like to stick with my fashion roots). I went crazy in Newlook when I was last in England. Their stuff is really girly and feminine and affordable. Their underwear sets are to die for, and I really love their jeans. The coats and jackets are also pretty good, and their socks never fail to seduce me!


3. SaboSkirt.com.au
I really love Sabo Skirt for their summer fashion, like their playsuits and dresses which are lovely. They also have a nice range of summer coverups and light knitwear. This site is like a haven for summery, vibrant colourful pieces of clothing. Most of their stuff is lacy and breathable and they also do showstopping clubbing clothes. Sabo Skirt is reasonably priced; it isn’t the cheapest but it certainly isn’t too expensive.


2. DollyGirlFashion.com.au
Ahhh, the ultimate playsuit destination. Ever since I found this website I was completely obsessed and it has continued to fuel my playsuit addiction for months now! Their range is amazing and they add new stuff so regularly. They are also great for clubwear, and are currently building up a knitwear section which so far looks pretty promising! I’m in love with Dolly Girl, I’ll always buy their stuff because it’s always so flattering and sexy!


1. Missguidedau.com
My no.1 online site ever! Missguided is another UK based site which has such a brilliant range of clothing. Have you ever felt like you have nothing to wear to be who you want to be that day? Missguided has a really beautiful range of styles, and I’m building a diverse wardrobe which allows me to be grungy one day, feminine the next, and boho the day after! Their new arrivals continue to impress me, and their prices are really reasonable. I did a small haul with some items from Missguided I got recently, and I’ve got more clothes on the way! Oops. Obsession? Definitely. I love Missguided!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig