Monday, February 17, 2014

Pastel Pinks and Blacks Wishlist


I can’t be the only one who spends endless hours trawling through pages on the internet looking for things to add to my evergrowing wishlist. Ahhh, on a waitress’s wages I might not be able to afford these things just yet, but I find it really useful for myself to make lists so I can put my money towards some stuff I really like, rather than impulse buys.

I’ve got some makeup, some fashion pieces, shoes, accessories and just generally everything girly. I’ve been completely obsessed with pastel pink for a while now, and I’ve also been falling in love with dogtooth prints, which is something I never thought I’d like! Here are what I have included. (Not in order)

1.     NARS Deep Throat Blush $45 Mecca Cosmetica
2.     Lillian Sandals $50 Spendless Shoes
3.     OPI Nail Laquer in Spotlight Pink $11 eBay
4.     Pandora Silver Bracelet $89 Pandora
5.     Dogtooth Jumper $17 eBay
6.     Faiza Platform Chelsea Boots $65 Boohoo
7.     Givenchy Antigona $2500 Online
8.     NYX Pure Nude Lipstick $4.50 BeautyJoint
9.     Flafica Eyelash Jumper $40 Missguided
10.  Hether Coat in Baby Pink $110 Missguided
11.  Nude Chiffon Full Length Skirt $11 eBay
12.  Fluffy Crop Top $Not Sure TopShop
13.  Soap and Glory Flake Away Scrub $8 Boots
14.  Katy Perry False Lashes $9 Target
15.  Dogtooth Leggings $20 eBay
16.  Flower Hair Garland $11 eBay
17.  Cat Eye Sunglasses $25 Pharmacy
18.  Givenchy Shark Tooth Black Leather Patent Shoe $1050 Online

It is truly a pastel pink dream with some added edginess with the black and really classic looking dogtooth prints.

Anything here tickle your fancy?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig