Thursday, February 6, 2014

Summer Playlist

I love summer so much. Somehow it changes everything. One day, the town you live in is grey and dreary looking, the next, everyone seems to be smiling and trotting around sipping Boost Juice and heading for the beach. 

The radio in my car has broken so I've decided to put my iPod dock in my car instead. I've compiled a summer playlist of happy, sing-along songs that I can have this summer. These are the songs I chose!




  1. Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
  2. Bound 2 - Kanye West
  3. Bring It Back - Will Sparks
  4. Show Me Love - Steve Angello & Laidback Luke
  5. I Get Around - The Beach Boys
  6. Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey
  7. You Da One - Rihanna
  8. Day n Nite - Kid Cudi vs. Crookers
  9. Oh My Gosh - Basement Jaxx
  10. Take Over Control - AfroJack ft Eva Simons
  11. Island In The Sun - Weezer 
  12. Starships - Nicki Minaj
  13. Halo - Beyonce
  14. Sigh No More - Mumford and Sons
  15. Happy - Pharrel Williams
  16. 22 - Taylor Swift 
  17. Summer Breeze - Isely Brothers (One of my all time favourites; the beautiful song I was named after!)
  18. Run Alone - 360
  19. Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz
  20. Pump It - Black Eyed Peas


So those are my 20 top picks for a summer drive! What would you put in your summer playlist? Are any of ours the same?

Love Jasmine xxxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig