Sunday, February 23, 2014

Wishlist #3

1.     Red Cherry Lashes #16 $4.50 eBay
My absolute favourite style of lashes, you see how this style is kind of spikey? It gives the lashes a wonderfully sexy flick out at the edges and adds volume but not too dramatic. Lush and amazing and so cheap.
2.     Dogtooth Jumper $17 eBay
I’m loving dogtooth recently, and I’m pretty sure I included this in a previous post. I’m still in love with this jumper and I’m excited to get it. It looks like it would be really warm and is a classier twist on the typical jersey. Love it!
3.     Destroyed Jeans $58 eBay
I’ve been looking at these jeans for a while and I’m pretty sure I’d love them. Jeans are always completely flattering, you simply can’t go wrong. These destroyed and acid washed ones are beautifully edgy and grungy, but still wearable and I’m sure you could dress them up with heels.
4.     You Can’t Sit With Us Tee $20 eBay
I saw another beauty blogger with this tee, and I realised that I barely ever wear Tshirts anymore! I used to have loads, but now I don’t and I don’t know why. They’re really effortless and casual, and these slogan tees are big recently. There’s loads to choose from, I’ve seen ‘Royals’, ‘Celfie’ and other cool slogans I’d wear.
5.     Lava Platform Heels $139.99 Windsor Smith
Unfortunately these babies are sold out, so I couldn’t order them! Arghh, look how perfect and gorgeous these shoes are. I’m in love with white shoes, they scream summer and make you look so tan. Platforms are also brilliant because they’re not hard to walk in. They give you lots of height without the ankle breaking meter high heel!
6.     Lime Crime Babette $21 Pagan Marie NZ
I have Coquette, and it is lovely, but sometimes I long for a peachier pinker nude lipstick. Babette is described by Lime Crime as ‘Coquette’s pinker cousin’, and as a huge fan of the lipstick’s creamy opaquey goodness, I’d definitely invest in more of these lippies in other colours.
7.     Leaf Gold Earrings $6 Kmart
I’m a massive fan of Kmart jewellery, even though it is cheap. I’m sure it isn’t the best quality materials but I only wear jewellery a small amount of the time, so I reckon it’s fine to have earrings in for a few hours at a time. I saw this pair in Kmart this morning and thought they were gorgeous and summery and boho.
8.     Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded $12 Priceline
I’ve been eyeing these up for a while and really want a couple. I chose ‘Barely Branded’ because it’s perfect as a metallic base for other eyeshadows, and is comparable to Urban Decay’s Sin Primer potion. These are longwearing, shimmering and really affordable.
9.     Prada Mini Saffiano Leather Dome Bag $450 ModaQueen
It is the perfect white handbag, don’t you think? Miniature things are beautiful and so cute. This is a great size bag for day to day use, and it is just beyond glamorous with the white and gold detailing. I am 100% in love obviously because it is Prada and wonderful and amazing.
10.  Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked Ice Cream $13 Caltex

Mmmmmmmmm. Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. No more needs to be said.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig