Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wishlist! - Current Favourite Fashion Items and Styles

Hey guys. I'm writing this post today because I'm craving some new clothes for my wardrobe, but this month my payslip won't allow it! I always chop and change and forget about items I really fell in love with, so when I go to buy new items, I get stuck and run out of ideas.

I've been really getting into fashion recently, like reading awesome blogs, setting up a lookbook account (lookbook.nu/jasminemcrae) and posting lookbook videos to my youtube account. I'm exploring different styles and falling in love with other types of clothes I wouldn't usually choose! This post will hopefully inspire some of you guys too.

So, future Jasmine, this is what you will be buying when next payday comes around!


















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig