Monday, March 17, 2014

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty TAG


1. GREED: What are your most inexpensive and expensive beauty products?
The most inexpensive product I use would have to be the NYX Round lipsticks, which are only about $4 and come in suuuch nice colours. My most expensive would have to be my NARS products which I simply cannot live without!



2. WRATH: What product do you have a love/hate relationship with? And what product has been the hardest to find?
My Dove Summer Glow Gradual Tan has to be my most hated product, but I always go back for more. It’s really hard to mess up a gradual tan, but I somehow manage and end up with streaks everywhere. Then, I’m left with skin that doesn’t match my foundation colour, argh! But, who can resist that perfect tan when the stars align and it goes on right? The product that was the hardest to find was definitely Illamasqua’s Sculpting Powder Duo, which I was going to order off the internet but then realised it was stocked in Myer in Australia. I went to FOUR different Myers before I found an Illamasqua section, and then went to a fifth because the Duo was out of stock. It was altogether ridiculous but I LOVE my duo.

3. GLUTTONY: The most delicious product you own?
I’d have to say my NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, obviously I wouldn’t eat it, but it is so deliciously luxurious and makes me feel amazing when I wear it. I looooove it.



4. SLOTH: What product do you neglect due to laziness?
It sounds ridiculous, but powder. It’s not so much laziness, it’s just that I get excited about which bronzer and blush I’m going to stick on, and then it’s too late for powder. I do notice a melty effect if I don’t wear my powder.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Probably mascara, because I do have naturally long-ish lashes and they’re so long with mascara and people tend to comment, which is nice. “Do you have eyelash extensions?” “Nah, baby, it’s all me” Wink wink. Other than that, obviously foundation, as my skin is blotchy and red normally and foundation instantly makes me look better.

6. LUST: What beauty product is currently on the top of your wish list?
I’m going to saaay (this is a very hard decision) the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Range, I’ve been dying for it for ages! Or the YSL Rouge Volupte in Sensual Silk. It looks like the perrrrrfect nude.



7. ENVY: What product would you most like to receive as a gift?

Probably something small-ish like a MAC lipstick. Plus, they’re collectibles and hard to get wrong which is a typical trait among my family. Haha, oh I do love them though!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig