Wednesday, March 26, 2014

BabeScrub Range Review | YouTube


Body exfoliation; I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love that silky soft feeling after a good old fashioned scrub. For those of you out there like me, who spend far too much time and money on the art (yes, art) of body scrubbing, then I hope you find this review helpful. These are my total favourite ever body scrubs, and they continue to work wonders on my skin. I speak of course about the Babescrubs! This is the video part to my blog review; I cover lots of the same stuff in this video to my blog post (read that here), but I like chatting to a camera and thought I could reach more people through YouTube!

Do you use Babescrub? What are your thoughts? If you have done a Babescrub review, do let me know and I’ll pop on over to your blog and have a snoop.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig