Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hopping On The Twitter Bandwagon


Well it looks as though I have done the very thing I promised myself I’d never do! I have jumped on the Twitter bandwagon! I always said I never would, because I thought it would be a useless affair, but I’ve kind of realised it’s actually a great way to stay in touch with all of you and post random pictures etc etc. I have absolutely no idea how it works, but hopefully I’ll catch on quickly enough! Prepare to be tracked down and followed guys! It'll be perfect for updating you throughout my move back to the UK, which will be particularly stressful and internet will be hard to come by for a bit. Love you all xxxx

#Tweetme #yolo #swag (Oh dear)

My account is @JazMcRae
Follow me if you enjoy my blog!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig