Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pink Lace Up Winter Boots




Just a quick post about a pair of boots that I’ve been absolutely loving recently as the weather has turned cooler in Melbourne the past few weeks. These were from Shoezone, and let me just quickly say how much I love and adore Shoezone, no matter how embarrassing my step brother finds it! They’ve got a good range at pretty reasonable prices. They’re not all extremely comfortable; you get what you pay for, but I’m happy with Shoezone’s quality for the price and I’ll always go there for wintery boots.

These were 16.99GBP and I got a size 4, but realistically I should have got a size 5. I don’t quite know whether it’s because they size small, or if it’s because the sides are quite hard and uncomfortable when pushed up against your toes! Anyway, I think they’re really reasonable for the price, comfy, warm and great for winter.


I wore mine with light wash denim jeans, mostly, which goes really well with the pink! I liked to wear a pink jumper with these too, but I found they look best with white accessories. Everyone comments saying that they look like Timberlands, which is awesome because they are very similar but cost a fraction of the price! 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig