Monday, March 10, 2014

Wishlist #5


Pink themed wishlist #5! These are top of my lust list for this week! I hope you enjoy, and let me know if you have any of these products and can offer me any recommendations!

1.     Eos Lipbalm in Strawberry
Never tried these, but they’re a cult favourite among instagrammers and youtubers. They come in a massive range of flavours, but naturally I’d choose pink!
2.     Lee Stafford Hair Growth Range
I’m dying for this range! Ever since reading a positive review over on my absolute favourite blog Bird’s Words (Link) I’ve been looking forward to ordering it in from the UK. I really miss being able to nip down Boots! I miss lots of English products, but this one seems like it really works. Can’t wait to try it out.
3.     MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox
It’s high time I got a new MAC lippy! I’m gutted that Betty Bright was limited edition and the only ones you can get now are on eBay for $230!! Chatterbox is the perfect warm pink though, and not as outrageous as St Germain or Pink Nouveau. It looks pretty wearable and really gorgeous.
4.     Tangle Teezer
Dry and knotty hair is a huge problem for me being a bleacher. These are rumoured to be wonderful at gently detangling the hair. I don’t know how it works, but if it truly is painless and easy, sign me up!
5.     Body Shop Body Butter in Pink Grapegruit
ANY Body Shop Body Butter floats my boat! I’ve got about 4 half-used tubs lying around my bathroom and bedroom. Current faves are Coconut and Mango.
6.     Victoria’s Secret Body Mist in Luscious Crush
I’ve only ever smelt these at airports, but seriously, they are so beautiful and fruity! Fruity fragrances are always my favourites, and Victoria’s Secret have such a vast range of these wonderful scents.
7.     XObeauty eyelashes by Shaaanxo – The Romantic
I’ve been a follower of Shaaanxo for a long time! She’s released makeup brushes in the past and now she’s released a line of eyelashes which I’m frankly in love with. These ones in particular, though, are really long and flirty. These would be perfect for  a date!
8.     Skin Doctors T Zone Range
Following my previous post (link) I’ve been looking for a new skincare range to control oiliness and reduce spots. Katie of KatiesBeautyBlog (an incredible blog, one of my ultimate faves!) just reviewed these products, so I’m really interested in their effectiveness on my skin. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig