Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cheeky Purchases & Little Life Update

Coat £23 / eBay / Link             Nova Scuba Boxy Dress £19.99 / Missguided / Link

Hello beautiful people! I’m just throwing together a quick post today to show you what my recent online binge has got me. I fell in love with these PU Sleeve coats after seeing them on countless fashion blogs, and they complement that monochrome style I am obsessing over right now. Plus, it’ll be a perfect jacket for cooler days in the UK! The dress is ideal for my cousin’s wedding in a few weeks, but I’m so in love with it I’ll be wearing it loads afterwards. The neoprene fabric is such a selling point for me! Call me silly, but since I got my hands on my Triangl bikini (review here) I’ve been lusting over more neoprene fashion. I adore it!


In regards to my life; many of you will know that I’m packing my bags and moving home to the UK. My flight has come round quickly! I’m leaving Australia on the 7th of April and landing back on home soil at 1pm on Tuesday 8th April and running into the arms of my dad who I’m so excited to see. I cannot tell you how emotionally and financially taxing moving overseas is, and unfortunately this is the second time I’ve had to do it! I’m so excited though, and although I’m heartbroken to leave my mum, sister and dear sweet doggy, I’m trying to focus on the happiness of being able to see my dad and grandparents and my niece and nephew  whenever I want. I’m also excited to get settled and unpack and decorate a bit in my new room.

It’s a really great feeling to finally be doing what I always said I would. Ever since mum said we were moving to Australia I fought it and vowed as soon as I was 18 I’d be back. It’s been three years now and I’ve mustered the strength to go out on my own! It’s such a sense of liberation and satisfaction to finally be going out and getting what I want for myself. I saw an Instagram post a few months ago which I felt related to my situation, and although I’m not moving to a beachy place, it inspired me to go out and live my life the way I have always wanted.




My final note would be to remind you all that we all have a CHOICE! If there’s something you don’t like that you can change, don’t be afraid to change it. You will always ask ‘what if?’. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig