Friday, September 19, 2014

review: Garnier Micellar Water





I am so so so late on this bandwagon. The Garnier Micellar Water is a current cult beauty favourite and for some reason it’s taken me such a long time to get my hands on it! I ran out of my previous Micellar Water by B. so I knew I needed to get a new one, and then while I was watching my lovely friend Emily’s Drugstore Favourites video (link) I saw the Garnier one and decided I really really wanted it.

Aside from the goooorgeous packaging (I can’t get enough of the hot pink and clean, crisp transparent bottle) and the generous size, this micellar water goes above and beyond what I’m used to from a makeup remover. I still can’t believe how fresh and clean my skin looks after I’ve used this to remove my makeup, and in all honesty, if I gave it a really good going over with this product, I wouldn’t have to wash my face at all. This water isn’t drying or tightening or sticky, but leaves my skin feeling gentle and soothed. When it comes to eye makeup, this baby gets rid of it so easily and quickly. I generally do need to do a little bit of rubbing in order to get the mascara off my lashes, but it doesn’t smudge around anywhere and it’s taken off immediately and looks really clean and fresh. Oh, and I can’t forget to mention that this doesn’t sting your eyes at all! How?!

This is suuuuch an easy cleansing product to use and is ideal for festivals or sleepovers when you can’t fit in your evening skincare routine in full. I adore Garnier’s micellar water and I can see why so many of us in the blogging community have fallen head over heels in love with it. I’ve only used a little bit but this will definitely be one for repurchase, and at only £3.99 for a huge bottle, you can’t go wrong. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig