Sunday, October 5, 2014

♔ The Blogger TAG



1. What is your favourite beauty product?
I find this almost impossible to even narrow down, so I’ll have to make a top 3! It’s a choice between MAC Prep + Prime Skin Serum, because it smooths the skin and reduces redness and keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. I am also in love with Crazy Colour dye in Candyfloss, because my pink locks are becoming a bit of a trademark and I’d struggle to be without them now! Then I’d have to say my Blistex Intensive Repair Lip Balm; it is literally my saviour. I can stick in on half an hour before doing my makeup and my chapped lips will be silky smooth and soft by the time I begin.

2. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
French Polynesia, without a doubt! Bora Bora and Tahiti are what my dreams are made of, and they’re not traditional tourist hotspots so I’d hope they’d be relatively quiet and unspoiled.

3. What is your all time favourite brand?
NARS, for sure! There’s nothing better than a really luxurious makeup brand that just makes you feel incredible and confident when you wear it. I’m particularly fond of their Sheer Glow Foundation and the blush in Deep Throat.

4. Do you collect anything, if so what is it?
I collect makeup and beauty products, and American Apparel clothing. Not cheap habits, I’ll admit!

5. Early bird or night owl?
Definitely a night owl, which has only just happened recently due to my new job at the pub. I usually don’t start work until six, and finish around one am, and then I end up sleeping in in the morning. I used to be an early bird, but teenage hormones and silly working hours have muddled all that up!

6. Tea or coffee?
Tea forever! I have about 6 or 7 cups a day. I’m seriously addicted. If I don’t have my tea in the morning I’ll be suffering.

7. What is your favourite TV show?
I’ve got loads! Jeremy Kyle (sorry, not sorry!), Family Guy, Skins, Misfits, Game Of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Come Dine With Me, Catchphrase, the list goes on and on and on!

8. If you could travel to any era what would it be?

I’d probably stay put, as I’m very comfortable in this one and I know what’s going on. I don’t fancy myself as much of a cavewoman and if I got transported into the future I’d be so so shamefully behind! 2014 for the win!




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Haha I love that your favourite tv show is Jeremy kyle. We have the English then American episodes playing back to back here every weekday, it's hilarious!

    Analesha xx
    Lipsandbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig