Sunday, October 19, 2014

☾ face of the day: vampy fall/autumn look






Here's another fall look I've created with a lovely plum lip. I've had this lipstick for aaaages and just never ever use it, but I've discovered that if I dab it on rather than apply it how I usually would, it becomes a gorgeous, buildable, wearable vampy shade of wine/burgundy/plum. Yay! Also, I'm beginning to reach for my pale Rimmel foundations as my skin tone is getting lighter and lighter with this cold weather.

Products used:
MAC Prep and Prime Skin
Rimmel Lasting Perfection Foundation in Vanilla
MAC StudioFix Powder Plus Foundation in NW15
Benefit Hoola
E.L.F Blush in Tickled Pink
Essence Clear Brow and Lash Gel
Stila In The Moment Palette
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color in Plum Proper

Outfit:
Dotti Black Sheer Chiffon Shirt
American Apparel Corduroy Circle Skirt in Camel
American Apparel Chain-Link Solid Thigh-High Socks in Black
Vintage Riding Boots

There's a YouTube video on my channel with this look as a video, go and check it out if you'd like. If you enjoy it, don't forget to like, comment or subscribe!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig