Sunday, October 26, 2014

☮ video: September Favourites


Hey guys! I've been really rubbish at sticking to favourites videos, but I love filming these so I'm going to try to sort myself out and get on top of it! Here's my favourites for the month of September, I hope you enjoy it!


The music I've used in this video is my incredible boyfriend's talented band Tiny Folds, check out their stuff!



Products mentioned:
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe
MAC Studio Fix in NW15
Original Source Vanilla and Raspberry Shower Gel
Crazy Colour Dye in Candyfloss, Marshmallow, Lavender and Pinkissimo
GOSH Blush in Melon
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Eyeshadow Palette
Naked 3 by Urban Decay
Lord & Berry Lip Crayon in Fuchsia



Don't forget to like and subscribe if you enjoyed this video! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig