Friday, November 7, 2014

☾ fotd: Smokey Rose Toned







Here’s a look I created to match (or at least co-ordinate) with my lavender locks this week. I was impressed with myself when I saw how it turned out, so I decided to take pictures to show you what I used. I’ve been diving into my Naked 3 Palette since I started dyeing my hair pastel colours, because it co-ordinates so well with the rosy toned shades in the palette.

MAC StudioFix Fluid in NW15
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
MAC StudioFix Powder Plus Foundation in NW15
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder in Medium Dark
NARS Laguna
GOSH Powder Blush in Melon
Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
Naked 3 Palette
NYC High Defintion Liquid Eyeliner Pen
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumising Mascara
MAC Lipstick in Crème Cup


I’ve been reaching for Crème Cup a lot lately; I find it’s quite pink when my hair is just blonde, but with lavender hair, I can get away with a bolder, pinker lip, which is lovely! I hope you like the look. I filmed one similar to this when I had pastel pink hair, which you can watch over on my YouTube channel!



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the colour of your hair! Thats great that you can wear off a bolder lip with it because that colour is gorgeous! :)

    http://vievelle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lip shade looks great on you, especially with your hair colour! Great look, love the colour of your eye makeup too x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lip shade! I can see how it can be too pink but it looks lovely now! I love how the eyeshadow works so well with your current hair colour too! I don't know, I just love it! <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig