Saturday, November 1, 2014

☼ review: Superdrug Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask






There’s not much I love more than a clay face mask, and imagine my surprise when I find an absolute gem in Superdrug for only 99p! I picked up this sachet as part of a 3 for 2 offer, and this was the first one I’ve tested. It’s the Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask from Superdrug's own skincare range. In a 15ml sachet, you only really get one use from a pack, but the effects are brilliant and I'm beyond impressed with the tiny price tag.

First things first, these face masks are against animal testing, are cruelty free and are suitable for vegans! It's a pale green, very thick formula (pretty much what you'd expect from a clay face mask). This one is very cooling and soothing at first, and you can feel it tightening up as it dries. Don't let this put you off though, this face mask doesn't leave the skin feeling tight after washing it off. 

I removed it with a damp flannel and warm water, and it was a bit stubborn to remove, but when it did eventually budge, it revealed the most wonderfully matte and cleansed skin! My pores had shrunk massively, and my skin looked bright and dirt-free. My skin stayed really matte for hours and hours afterwards, and underneath my makeup it felt brilliant. The next morning, after washing and exfoliating my skin as normal, my skin still felt more matte than usual.

This budget beauty buy from Superdrug is such a winner with me, and is ideal as a stocking filler treat for a makeup loving friend or family member. I'm going to stock up on these babies, as they really feel like they've given my skin a much needed dose of TLC and it's effects have continued to impress me over the past couple of days. This could be the key to getting rid of my oil-slick complexion for good!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig