Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Boohoo Order - The Christmas Dress Edition


Hello, I’m Jasmine and I have a shopping addiction. I decided that, not only was I going to pick an outfit to wear for one day only (although Christmas day is a big day that calls for dressing up!), I was going to order three dresses for the day. Har har. I fell in love with these beautiful dresses, though.

My favourite of the three, and definitely the most dressy, is the Halle dress, with a gorgeous lace overlay and a deep sexy v-neck. I’ll definitely do outfit posts featuring these, but I’m planning on pairing it with some chunky boot heels and a black handbag, with my lilac hair curled and a bright red lip.

Then there’s the burgundy velvet skater dress, which is so cute and perfect, I think, for the present opening ceremony. It’s a grungey take on the Christmas dress, and I’ll pair it with my trusty Doc Marten boots and a fedora (if I can track one down that is!)

Then there is the black jersey skater dress, which is going to be timeless and perfect throughout the winter seasons with a pair of thick black tights, chunky soled boots and a duffle coat over the top. It’s a winter classic, and will be reached for throughout the colder months.


What do you think of these babies as Christmas dresses? Boohoo has done me proud, and I’m so excited to look and feel fabulous come Christmas day, and for my Christmas parties!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the second dress!!

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig