Thursday, December 4, 2014

the Christmas 2014 wishlist



Zoeva Vegan Brush Set £47 / JorgObe Gift Set £48 / NARS Virtual Domination Palette £45 / Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette £22 / La Roche Posay Effaclar 3 Step Anti Blemish System £32.50 / L’Oreal True Match Foundation in Vanilla £9.99 / MAC Lipstick in Russian Red £15.50

Here’s my ultimate Christmas wishlist for beauty related items this year. Obviously I’m still cheekily after a pair of Doc Martens and a truck load of chocolate, but I couldn’t help compiling a list of all my top beauty wants for the coming holiday! Christmas is without a doubt my favourite time of year, and the festivities just excite me more than anything! What is your wishlist looking like? Do we have any of the same items? Let me know!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig