Thursday, January 29, 2015

Bleach London Reincarnation Mask






My hair is mostly a nightmare when it comes to dryness, split ends and frizziness. This means I’m pretty much always on the hunt for a miracle hair mask that will literally restore my hair’s life and lustre. I’m a huge huge fan of the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (review here) but as mine ran low, I looked for a new (and slightly cheaper) drugstore offering which would help to keep my hair in soft and silky condition despite my constant bleaching!

I picked up my Bleach London Reincarnation Mask from a larger Boots store for just £6, which is a really affordable mask considering how much I ended up liking it. Bleach London is a brand I’ve been exploring more and more recently. Now I’ve removed their temporary lilac dye from my hair (Review on Bleach London’s Violet Skies Dye) and returned to being blonde, I’m still enjoying their professional haircare products which are targeted at those of us who can’t help trying to murder our locks with bleaches and dyes! I have also tried their Live Forever Shampoo (review) and I’m looking into purchasing the Silver Shampoo to try too!

This mask really is a beauty considering the small price tag. It’s a gloriously thick and yoghurty mask in texture which spreads really thickly and generously over the hair. I use mine after shampooing AND conditioning because I really try to amp up the nourishment when I’m feeling my hair needs some TLC. Like I said, it’s really easy to spread and coats the hair in such a thick and creamy coating which I leave on for about 10 minutes while I do all my other bits and bobs in the shower. The tube says to leave it on for about 10-15 minutes, which is the perfect amount of time to lie back in the bath and relax for a while.


The mask promises to “Resurrect and hydrate thirsty, bleached or coloured hair and improve elasticity with this repairing and moisturising Bleach Reincarnation Mask. Enriched with sunflower seed extract and micro wheat proteins to give great shine, strengthen colour vibrancy and help reduce colour fade.” (Taken from Boots Website). Overall, I do like the mask and the results seem pretty solid. My hair does feel nicely nourished after I rinse it off, and it seems to feel stronger when I brush it and style it. It’s not a miracle product by any means, but my hair definitely feels softer, stronger and silky when I’ve used this; it restores some of the life back into my hair and I’m much happier after I’ve slathered a load on in the shower!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig