Friday, January 23, 2015

Current Beauty Wishlist



Even though my family completely and utterly spoiled me over Christmas, a girl can never have too much makeup. I couldn’t resist compiling this wishlist of the next lot of beauty bits I’d like to try. Obviously Makeup Revolution is really taking off at the moment, and I can barely check twitter without drooling over pictures of the latest eyeshadow and contour palettes. Illamasqua is a brand I already know and love, but there’s lipsticks and primers I’ve got my eye on, especially this rich mahogany shade of lip called Growl. I’ve taken the decision to become blonde again, which is going to take some upkeep and some extra TLC, so the Macadamia range (of which I’ve tried the deep repair masque) is probably the best of the best and I’d love to invest in the range!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig