Sunday, January 4, 2015

life: Where have I been?!

First and foremost I’d like to apologise for my unexplained absences and thank you for the support, concern and for all the new followers! Many of you lovelies might know that I spent three of my nineteen years in Australia, and my mother and sister still live there, and this Christmas my little sister came over to visit for three weeks! I’d been pretty good at scheduling posts and videos, but with the Christmas rush and preparing to have my sister over, my blog had to take a backseat.

I always post on Instagram, even when I lack the time to get down to proper hardcore blog post writing, so if you’re wondering if I’m alive or not, you can check that out! (links below)


I’ve got so much planned for this year, posts and videos and lots of new things to buy! Thank you again for your patience and continued support even when I disappear from the face of the earth!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig