Sunday, January 11, 2015

ootd: New Year's Eve!


Boohoo Halle Strappy Lace Bodycon Dress in Berry £20 // Primark Gold Necklace £1.50 // eBay Tattoo Choker £0.99 // Hair Colour is Bleach London Violet Skies and Crazy Colour Silver // Vagabond Dioon Platform Chelsea Boots (Not shown) £90

My New Years Eve was the most wonderful night with my brilliant friends at work and my gorgeous boyfriend. I worked until 2am, but still managed to have a dance, a few cheeky drinks and a romantic new year’s kiss under the fireworks. This lacy dress (which I’m obsessed with, obviously) was actually my Christmas dress, but I fell so in love with it, and had so many compliments through the day, that I decided to stick it on again for New Year’s Eve at work!


What did you guys wear for NYE? How do you feel about recycling dresses?! I hope I haven’t committed a massive fashion crime here!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig