Saturday, January 31, 2015

Tattoo Inspo


Images sourced from Pinterest

I’m currently doing my research for my next tattoo, and I’m so so pleased to share these images with you guys because I’m so excited about this new ink. I’m booked in with Olly Furze at Stay True Tattoo in Ashburton, and he’s done some incredible work on lots of my friends and my boyfriend, so on everyone’s recommendation, I booked in for May 15th! I always said, I either want a boob job or a sternum tattoo, and now I’ve gone right off the idea of a boob job (just not my thing anymore, embrace the flatness!). I’m in love with the mandala lotus style; it represents everything I believe about a person’s relationship with the universe, and I think it’s such a gorgeous place to get inked. In Sanskrit, the meaning of a ‘Mandala’ is a circle which encompasses many virtues such as perfection, unity, eternity, and completeness. This Lotus Mandala tattoo aims not only to please your senses with its aesthetic appeal but to also be a source of inspiration for a wholesome life and meditation. I can’t wait!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig