Thursday, January 15, 2015

Zoeva Vegan Prime Brush Set Purchase




As a reward to myself for saving a thousand pounds over the month of December (I know, go me!) and because I’m finding myself to be far too lazy to bother washing my makeup brushes recently (ew), I decided to treat myself to some Zoeva brushes. After scouring their website for ages, I came across the Vegan Prime Set, which contains ten cruelty free, sleek black brushes for the eyes and the face. I picked mine up from BeautyBay for £61.50, which qualifies you for free next day delivery! Here’s what the set contains.
Makeup Brush Bag
Face brushes:
104 Buffer: Apply and blend foundation, powder and mineral makeup
106 Powder: Apply loose and pressed powder
110 Face Shape: Contour the face shape with cream and powder products
128 Cream Cheek: Apply cream and powder blush
142 Concealer Buffer: Apply and blend concealer

Eye brushes:
223 Petit Eye Blender: Accentuating the crease
226 Smudger: Smudge eyeshadow and kohl along the lashline
227v Soft Definer Vegan: Softly blend and smooth eyeshadow
235 Contour Shader: Apply eyeshadow v-shaped
317 Wing Liner: Detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing


I’m so looking forward to getting these! My last big brush haul was my Sigma Essential Kit! Reviews will obviously be following and I’ll be posting a lot on my Instagram when I finally get my mitts on them!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These look amazing - I've been looking for some new brushes recently and think I may need to give these a go :)

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig