Tuesday, February 17, 2015

AA Booth Lulu Grid Set


As many of you might know, I’ve got an unhealthy obsession with all things American Apparel and it causes a slightly tense relationship between me and my bank account! I recently placed an order for the Lulu Grid Print Crop in black and The Grid Print Lulu Mini Skirt in black. I’ve been drooling over this set for the longest time; I adore the cut of the Lulu top, it’s like nothing I’ve ever seen in shops before. I actually also really love the white set too, which I definitely plan on picking up at some point. For now though, the black set is perfect for winter. I’ve seen so many awesome grunge instagrammers who wear this set in black, too, and they style the pieces with such beautiful outfits. 

AA Booth is a hashtag on twitter and instagram which features guys and girls in their American Apparel pieces on their Photo Booth app on their Macs. Now I’ve got a Mac I plan on doing these AA booths every now and again and showing off how I style my American Apparel bits. I hope you enjoyed this one!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love American apparel things too.
    I need this in my life!
    xxx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this grid pattern set! Need it in my life!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig