Thursday, October 8, 2015

YOUTUBE: Beauty, Fashion & Homeware HAUL | JasmineMcRae


It’s always lovely to restart a hobby after leaving it alone (unintentionally in my case) for a while! I’m back on YouTube now with a brand new video which shows you all the wonderful and lovely things I’ve been buying myself since I started university about four weeks ago now.

Hello beautiful people! Long time, no see! Today I'm back with a haul video. What better way to kickstart my new YouTube routine? I've got some beauty bits, a few new clothes and also some cute homeware for my new student flat which I moved into earlier this month. Don't forget to leave a thumbs up or a comment! I hope you enjoy!

Products mentioned:
Essie Nail Polish in Chinchilly
La Roche Posay Effaclar Face Wash
Notebooks from WH Smiths & Tiger
Tiger Vases
Missguided Velvet Bodycon Dress
Oversized Lumberjack Shirt
LUSH BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask
Freedom by Topshop Earring Set
Superdrug Cosmetics Pencil Sharpener
MUA Lipstick in Raven


The music I've used in this video is my incredibly talented boyfriend's original music. You can find him on Soundcloud!
https://soundcloud.com/bearsandmirrors

Lots of love,
Jasmine x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig