Tuesday, November 24, 2015

ZOEVA Naturally Yours Palette Review & Swatches




I’m genuinely having kittens over this eyeshadow palette by Zoeva. Ever since investing in their Vegan brush set earlier in 2015, I had my eye on their cosmetics range and was constantly stumbling upon great reviews of them. Eyeshadow palettes are one of my guilty pleasures; something I have way too many of but adore so much (you can watch my eyeshadow palette collection video on YouTube! (Link)). I can’t stop buying them because they’re so convenient and so easy to carry around with you. Plus, you get between nine and twenty new eyeshadow shades for a much better price than if you were to buy them all separately. This palette retails for £15.95 (Link) and I got mine as part of a Zoeva haul.

The Naturally Yours palette features a range of nudes, bronzes and browns which come in both matte and shimmery finishes. I’m a sucker for nude eyeshadows, but ever since buying the Naked palette I’ve realised that they’re perfect for almost every possible occasion and look you might want to create. Anyway, back to the Zoeva palette:

As I’ve said, the shades are unbeatable in the choice of colours. They are so smooth, easy to blend and extremely pigmented for the price you pay. My favourite are definitely Smooth Harmony and Slow Dance; the two I’ve used practically every day for a natural, sexy smoky eye. There are ten shades altogether, so there’s an unlimited combination of looks you can try. I also use the matte black Timeless Chic as a smoky winged liner when I’m after a softer look.

This has definitely got to be my favourite ever eyeshadow palette (there, I said it!) and it has become my Holy Grail, go to product. I take it everywhere with me now; when I’m travelling to visit my parents or my boyfriend I know that I’ll never be at a loss for a great range of colours for whatever activities we might be doing. As you can see from the swatches above, the shades are so pigmented from just one stroke. I am totally in love!

Have you tried any of Zoeva’s cosmetics range? What are your favourites? Will you be picking up this palette? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of love,
Jasmine
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have been considering buying this palette for the last week or so now, and your post has convinced me!
    Gorgeous photography!
    Emma
    x

    http://www.peacelovevintage.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig