Friday, January 15, 2016

OOTD Grunge Brushed Playsuit


I was an incredibly lucky girl last week. My boyfriend Chris and I took a trip to Bluewater as part of our week of being reunited. We had such an incredible time after spending the festive period apart! Dinner dates, a football match, an more rose wine than I care to recall meant that being apart over Christmas wasn’t too bad after all. Anyway! I fell in love with a beautiful Urban Outfitters playsuit in the sale, and after much sulking and deciding I couldn’t afford it, Chris chivalrously whipped his wallet out and I ended up skipping out of the store, bag in hand, like a five year old.

The playsuit is a brushed jersey material in a dark charcoal/bluey shade. It’s super cosy and comfortable. Although the silhouette and style is quite relaxed, I actually think it’s one of the sexiest playsuits available at the minute. I love the long sleeves and the deep v-neck, plus the slightly-too-short shorts make your legs look longer. It features a drawstring waist so you can tie it up for a slimmer waist. Basically, it’s my favourite purchase for absolutely aaaaages and I can see it transitioning seamlessly from my winter wardrobe to my summer wardrobe.

I’ve paired mine with some simple black tights and my trusty Doc Martens. It’s surprisingly cosy for winter, and easy to layer a little vest top underneath if you’re feeling extra chilly. I wore mine today with my Urban Outfitters coat which I swiftly removed so you could all appreciate the playsuit in all it’s simple, casual, slouchy glory!

Outfit details:
BDG Brushed Playsuit | £19 | Urban Outfitters | Link
Tights | £2.50 (Pack of 3) | Primark
Doc Martens | £100 | Office | Link

What’s your favourite winter playsuit? Did you like this look? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this playsuit!! You look stunning <3 Sounds like you had a fab time too x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig