Tuesday, January 12, 2016

What's On My Bathroom Shelves?



I’m definitely one of your nosier bloggers, and nothing satisfies me more than having a little look around my favourite blogger and youtuber’s bedrooms, wardrobes, fridges and makeup drawers. So, to make it fair, I thought I’d let you into my bathroom and university. I’ve got my own private en-suite with a shower, so I get to organise all my bits and bobs however I like them, for the first time ever! Without further ado, here are a few mini reviews on some of the products on my bathroom shelves. Some of these are self explanatory (Listerine, I’m looking at you), and some have in-depth reviews coming soon, but I hope you enjoy these little review-ettes!

Veet Hair Removal Cream
As a late teenager, I discovered hair removal cream after cutting myself to ribbons with a razor a million times. Shaving definitely has a place in my life, but hair removal cream is so easy and painless and leaves your skin feeling much softer for a much longer time. Tubes like this cost about £8 and you can get them anywhere, and last ages. Hair removal cream is part of my shower routine and leaves my skin so lovely and soft, and I highly recommend you try it out if shaving is getting boring for you!

La Roche Posay Effaclar 3 Step Anti Blemish System
Many of my regular readers will know that I absolutely adore my La Roche Posay skincare, and I absolutely swear by it because it’s the only product that’s ever worked on my oily, spotty skin. I’ve never had bad acne, but I definitely suffered with the odd huge, sore spot. This set has worked wonders, and my skin has never felt better. This set costs £32.50 from bigger Boots stores. You can read the full review here (Link)!

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment
I’m such a sucker for hair masks, and I’ve always got about three open at a time. Lee Stafford’s offering is beautifully creamy and thick, and feels like you’re slathering rich yogurt all over your hair. It does wonders with softness and manageability, but as far as magically forcing your hair to grow? I’m not so sure! You can read the full review here (Link)!

Nip + Fab Dragons Blood Cleansing Pads
I as lucky enough to win these cleansing pads on TheLDNDiaries’ twitter giveaway last year, and I love them to death. They’re rough little discs of loveliness, with one rough side and one smoother side. I adore using these to remove and smudge my makeup before going for my usual skincare routine. I did write a full review on these babies if you’d like to know more, and you can find that here (Link).

Garnier Micellar Water
Every beauty blogger’s staple skincare product! It’s no surprise I’ve got a bottle of this on my shelves, and it’s such a beautiful bottle of goodness. Aside from the packaging, which I love, it’s also the most gentle makeup remover. Again, it’s a product I use to smudge around my makeup before I cleanse my skin properly, but I’m always amazed by how gentle on they eyes it is, and it never leaves my skin feeling tight or dry! Again, I’ve written a good old in-depth review that you can check out here (Link)!

The Body Shop Tea Tree Body Wash
I’ve absolutely always had problems with spots on my back, shoulders and chest. I tried using face washes and spot treatments on them, but they didn’t seem to work. Whilst shopping one day, I was recommended this body wash by a really helpful member of The Body Shop’s staff. In a matter of days my skin had cleared up no end, and now I hardly have problems with bad skin on my body at all! I can’t praise this body wash at all. Again, there’s a full review here (Link)!

What do you keep on your bathroom shelves? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great post! I love the micellar water, it gets your makeup off so easily x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/inexpensive-ways-you-can-treat-yourself.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post idea I like having a nosey into other people collections too so thanks for posting this! Glad you included hair removal cream I use it too but feel like people are to scared to talk about using it tbh.. i'm really struggling with damaged hair atm so really willing to try anything.. that mask sounds like something that I need in my life.. i love the garnier micellar water too and those cleansing pads sound interesting xx

    www.veronicabizzarri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Furthermore, the inclusion of the chia seeds in Comfort Zone, which you can spot when the shower bomb begins to dissolve under the water, gives this product a soft, gel-like consistency that only serves to make your skin feel even softer when in use. Thanks, Straight Baths UK

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig