Tuesday, February 23, 2016

50 Facts About Me!


Hey friends! My last 50 Facts About Me video was almost three years ago! I decided to take this opportunity to make a new video so that my newer followers and viewers have a chance to get to know me, and you can find that on my YouTube channel. I hope you enjoy reading about my silly quirks!

I was born on 31/05/1995
I grew up by the seaside in South Devon
I lived in Australia for 3 years
I’m at UWE in Bristol studying journalism
I’m obsessed with mermaids
My favourite cake is red velvet
I’ve travelled to Mexico, Ireland, Spain, France, Australia, Morocco, Italy and America so far
I’m a hopeless romantic
I love reading but I don’t read much. My favourite authors are George Orwell, Shakespeare, Mary Shelley, Vladimir Nabokov and Kurt Vonnegut.
My greatest passions are my blog, youtube, food and travel.
My boyfriend and I have been together for a year!
I cry when I see French Bulldogs, and it’s my lifetime ambition to own one when I’m older. I’ll call him Louis!
I studied Psychology, Law, English, History and Literature at school.
I’m obsessed with Derren Brown!
I’ve had pink, purple, red, and (unintentionally) green hair before!
My favourite animals are dogs, but my favourite zoo animal is an ocelot.
I live mainly on pasta, pizza, stir fries, noodles and potatoes in their many forms. It sounds unhealthy but I’m not actually too bad!
I love to swim, surf and paddle board.
My favourite flowers are white roses or white peonies!
I adore tattoos, and I intend to get lots and lots.
My mum, sister and dog all still live in Australia, and that’s quite difficult most days because I miss them a heck of a lot.
I shop mostly at TopShop, Urban Outfitters, Primark, Asos and Boohoo.
I LIVE in my Doc Martens. I own other shoes but I barely ever even think about wearing them.
I went to Reading festival in 2009 and 2010, and I’m saving up to go again soon!
My favourite Disney film is the Little Mermaid, closely followed by Tangled, and I can’t think of anything I’d rather do on a rainy day than snuggle up with a load of junk food and watch Disney films back to back!
I’m very disorganised and clumsy, and a bit of a couch potato.
My favourite colour is black! Even in the summer!
I absolutely adore rollercoasters and I wish there were more theme parks in England!
I drink between three and seven cups of tea on an average day!
I adore hot weather, and hate being cold!
My dream job is to be the editor in chief of Cosmopolitan (don’t laugh!), but I’d also die happy if I was the beauty editor for a magazine or online platform!
I failed every maths exam I ever took.
My boyfriend and I have a tradition where we take photos in photobooths whenever we spot one. We have so many cute pictures of ourselves from days out in London!
I’m terrible with money. No seriously. Terrible.
I cut all my hair off when I was about 11 to the length of a boy’s hair. I regretted it immediately and have never ever cut my hair since.
I’ve seen lots of bands live, my favourites have been Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Lower than Atlantis, The Prodigy and Backbeat Soundsystem.
My beverage of choice when I go out for coffee is a vanilla latte!
I adore art galleries and comedy clubs.
I had 14 piercings at one point, but took all of them out apart from my ears!
My boyfriend and I have known each other since we were thirteen years old. Awww.
I’m terrified beyond belief of butterflies and moths.
I adore the Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones and Breaking Bad, but I love carcrash TV too; think Jerry Springer, Jeremy Kyle and Cheaters!
I’m an auntie to two nieces and one nephew.
Christmas is my favourite holiday, but Valtnine’s Day is my second favourite!
I was seriously saving up to get a boob job, but I ended up getting a big tattoo under my boobs instead. Now I don’t want a boob job, and I feel really secure and happy with my body.
I had my wisdom teeth taken out at 17. Very very wise!
I know the lyrics to 99% of Nicki Minaj’s songs, and take it as a personal challenge when she releases a new one to learn it. I absolutely love learning raps and I feel seriously cool when I know them.
I’m always hungry.
My favourite films are all my Quentin Tarantino. He is an absolute genius!
My five year plan is to move to London, finish uni, travel the world, get married and buy my French bulldog puppy. Ambitious, I know!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love more personal posts like this,and I can relate to you in so many ways- especially the future job one! Ooh and French Bulldogs are the cutest too! x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like these! I feel like we've got a lot in common - like loving theme parks, the same tv shows, vanilla lattes and hot weather haha x

    Hannah xx | hannahemilylane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. we wished there were primark stores in Australia...or at least a primark online store!!

    M + K

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig