Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Everyday Beauty: My Current Makeup Routine




This is just a quick post to share with you my current favourite makeup bits, and to show you my newest YouTube video! My makeup routine has recently changed due to my changing my hair colour (pastel pink, to die for!) and I’ve rediscovered a load of beautiful bits in my makeup collection which really compliment my skin and new hair.

The makeup used in these pictures are:
Benefit POREfessional Primer
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Light
Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
NARS Narsissist Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette
Zoeva Cat Eye Pen
NYX More To Love Mascara
Illamasqua Sculpting Powder Duo
Zoeva Luxe Colour Blush in Shy Beauty
Lord & Berry 20100 Lipstick Pencil in Intimacy
MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy

I’m adoring this lip combination at the moment, drawing on with Lord & Berry’s Intimacy crayon makes my lips look full and plump, and neutralising the tone with Velvet Teddy makes it matte and wearable for every day! As for my foundation, I recently ran out of my first ever bottle of NARS Sheerglow, but luckily I had a backup bottle in my makeup collection which was on standby for that moment. I love this foundation, and it’s truly my favourite probably ever. I feel so glam when I wear it, so I actually feel a bit guilty wearing it just for university. Eek! My new YouTube video has just gone live this evening, so you can watch it below! Don’t forget to give it a cheeky like, and maybe even subscribe if you enjoyed what you saw!

How do you like my new makeup routine? And what are your feelings on my hair? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig