Friday, February 26, 2016

My Favourite Previous Posts!

Hows about a trip down memory lane? Over the past few months, my blogging and YouTubing has become a bigger and better part of my life. It’s beginning to really be a part of my daily life, and I’ve actually seen a huge growth in the number of readers and watchers! It’s so exciting to think that so many of you guys actually watch me putting makeup on, and read my silly ramblings on the internet, but I’m so grateful for each and every one of you, and it makes me feel so happy to have made so many friends online. I thought I’d share my favourite blog posts from recently-ish! There’s a range of fashion, beauty and skincare here, so I hope you all find something you enjoy!

"It’s not very often these days that I get to treat myself to a new foundation. On a student budget, even drugstore foundations seem a bit steep. So, when my mum sent me a Very.co.uk voucher, I knew immediately what I wanted to splurge on. High end foundations are the rarest of the rare of luxuries for me, with my only other...."

"One of my most popular posts was my ‘My Triangl Bikini Arrived!’, and I’ve been almost bombarded with questions on things that I forgot to mention. In all my excitement I simply covered the very basics so I thought I’d do an updated review! I’ve had my Triangl Bikini for..."

"Dry hair? Brittle ends? I know I sound like an advert, but I’m seriously excited to be reviewing my favourite hair product of the year so far. Milk_shake’s Integrity Hair Treatment is getting reviewed today, and my goodness..."


"I’m genuinely having kittens over this eyeshadow palette by Zoeva. Ever since investing in their Vegan brush set earlier in 2015, I had my eye on their cosmetics range and was constantly stumbling upon great reviews of them. Eyeshadow palettes are one of my guilty pleasures..."


"Few things make me happier than face products. I’m so much more of a ‘lose my mind over a concealer’ girl than a ‘freaking out about a new lipstick’ girl. Face products have the power to make you completely and utterly flawless, hide your blemishes...."

Lots of love,
Jasmine x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig