Tuesday, April 5, 2016

FOTD | FEDORA LOVING & MAC WHIRL





So I became a ‘real’ blogger recently and bought myself a fedora. Suddenly I have such poise and my outfits look better and I’m such a fashionista and…no, wait. That’s just the magic of the fedora. Needless to say, for the first week of owning it, I was basically sleeping in the thing. Cue lots of repetitive Instagram snaps and bad hat hair at the end of a busy day at university. I wanted to share this Face Of The Day post with my blog because, while the hat is obviously the star of the show, I did feel that my makeup was particularly ‘fleeky’ that day! I’ve been adoring MAC Whirl, and have been plastering my face in it at every chance I get. In typical Jasmine fashion, I’m probably about 4 months late on the trend wagon, and this look is probably awesome for autumn. (Or, am I in fact 6 months early???)

Products Used:
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in SB3
MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation in NW15
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Make Up Store Blush in Touch of Peach
Naked Palette – Shades Buck & Smog
Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner
Make Up Store Multilash Mascara
MAC Whirl Lipstick
Make Up Revolution Amazing Make Up Setting Spray

I adore this Illamasqua foundation, but my heart is slowly breaking because it’s getting harder and harder to squeeze anything out of the ridiculously shaped bottle, and I know that when I run out I’ll be forced to fork out another £32 for a new one! Benefit’s Hoola Bronzer is getting a lot more wear out of me lately, too. As someone with the controversial ‘I don’t like Hoola’ opinion, it usually sits right at the back of my bronzer tray. Recently, on the other hand, it’s been surprisingly flattering on my skin, and I love the definition it’s giving my cheekbones. The Make Up Revolution spray is working wonders for my makeup. My skin is naturally quite oily, even in the cooler months, which makes my face look shiny and patchy over the course of the day. This spray really works, though. For £5, it’s one of my best beauty buys this year.

Lots of love,
Jasmine x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Cheekbones on fleek! Also I'm so happy you succumbed to the power of the fedora ;)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig