Thursday, May 26, 2016

21ST BIRTHDAY SHOPPING LIST


Okay people, gather round. If you read my blog, you’ll have seen a few of these 21st birthday wishlist type posts, as I’ve been promised a big shopping spree as a gift from my Dad (because he hasn’t got a clue what to get for me!). Obviously I’ve been dying with excitement, and have been browsing the interwebz in search of all the things I’ve been lusting over for a while but haven’t been able to buy for myself! I’ve finally narrowed everything down, so I wanted to share with you what’s on my massive 21st birthday shopping list! (Sorry Dad’s wallet.)

CALVIN KLEIN UNDERWEAR SET £48 URBAN OUTFITTERS // 90’S RACER CROP TOP £6 TOPSHOP // MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER + FOUNDATION £22 MAC // SOAP & GLORY ARCHERY VOLUBOOST BROW FIBRE GEL £8 BOOTS // MOTO PETITE WESTERN OVERSIZED JACKET £45 TOPSHOP // THEBALM NUDE DUDE PALETTE £29.99 SUPERDRUG // STRIPE CROP TOP £8 NEWLOOK // MATTE LIPSTICK IN TAUPE £15.50 MAC

I’m also eyeing up some studio lighting softbox kits so I can really up my YouTube video and photography game over the summer. I’m also getting my hair done for my birthday; fresh roots, a trim and a blow dry, so that I’m all fresh and silver and beautiful for my birthday celebrations! Apart from all this wonderful stuff, some of my family are coming down to Devon to have dinner with all of us. It’s scary because, in almost 15 months of being together, Chris has only met a small handful of my family! It’ll be such an incredible bank holiday weekend. As well as this family meal, there’s a music festival on the beach I can’t wait to go to, I’m spending time with friends and Chris and I are going kayaking round the cliffs of the beach where I live. So many wonderful things to look forward to! Watch this space for a ma-hoooo-sive haul video, reviews, swatches, lookbooks, new YouTube videos, you name it!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig