Thursday, May 12, 2016

BOOHOO FASHION WISHLIST


EMILY OFF THE SHOULDER PLAYSUIT £10 // NATALIE SLASH NECK CROP FISHERMAN JUMPER £10 // HOLLIE DENIM DUNGAREE PINAFORE DRESS £25 // AMBER RIB OFF THE SHOULDER L/S CROP £8 // EMMA BASIC CROP BRALET £5 // SCARLETT ROLL BACK PONTE SHIFT DRESS £10

So it’s coming up to the big 2-1 for myself, and what better way to prepare for such festivities than to create huge wishlists of all the things I’m going to spend my money on!? There are absolutely no prizes for guessing my favourite colour (ahem) but I’m adoring Boohoo lately. They’re extremely consistent with their quality and style, and whenever I buy something from them, I love it. My summer staples are going to be black on black on black, with lots of crop tops, skirts, a pinafore for cute dressy evenings, and a slouchy jumper for cool summer nights. I’ll be placing a massive Boohoo order ahead of my birthday, and I’m planning a LookBook video for my YouTube channel (something I’ve not done for yonks but really enjoy filming!) Look out for these beautiful black pieces soon in an Instagram selfie near you!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your picks are so lovely! Even though I'm a pastel kinda gal, I adore the off the shoulder tops, especially the playsuit *heart eyes* love your blog! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig