Tuesday, May 17, 2016

BOOHOO HAUL






Placing an online order is one of my most favourite treats. Some of you may have seen my Boohoo wishlist that I posted a week or so ago, and I decided to have a cheeky little buy yesterday. It may have been to do with the couple of glasses of wine I’d drank, but I had convinced myself I couldn’t go another minute without owning some of those beautiful, black staple pieces I’d been eyeing up before. They even had a £1.50 next day shipping offer on, so it would ACTUALLY have been ridiculous for me not to have taken advantage (right??).

EMILY OFF THE SHOULDER PLAYSUIT £10 // 
Okay, so I’m having a massive thing for Bardot/off the shoulder items lately. Maybe it’s because of my new tattoo that I’m trying to flash at any given second. Maybe it’s the beautiful weather we’re having? Either way, Bardot cut pieces are so so so so flattering and I think that they make anything look that much more glam and feminine. This playsuit is made from the comfiest jersey fabric and, even though it’s a wee bit short, it fits like a dream. So who cares if there’s a tiny bit of bum cheek? Not I!

NATALIE SLASH NECK CROP FISHERMAN JUMPER £10 //
Again, going with the ‘shoulders-out’ theme, this slash neck jumper isn’t like anything I’ve owned before. I’ve tried it on and it’s really comfy. I love the look of the slouchy fit, and it feels like it’s going to be a staple piece for cool summer evenings. It’s one of those effortless jumpers that you can just sling on and go, but the unusual neckline makes it look cute and cosy. Top marks!

AMBER RIB OFF THE SHOULDER L/S CROP £8 //
Oh my LAWD, how much slinkier and sexier could a piece of clothing get? Granted, it looks better on the model than it does on the rug in my conservatory, but there’s no denying the fact that I’m basically going to look like catwoman when I wear this. This top is going to be my go-to way of jazzing up a jeans day, and I really really love it.

HELENA CONTRAST WAIST MAXI SKIRT £8 //
So a few weeks ago, I spotted an insanely beautiful girl on the tube. Does anyone else do this? Eyeing someone up in public, making a mental note of their outfit and then furiously searching the interwebz to recreate a beautiful outfit? I’ve not worn maxi skirts EVER, probably because I’m 5’2” and I always worry I’m going to get swamped by them, or even worse, step in a puddle and have to drag a soggy skirt around all day. Having said that, this girl’s outfit was so ON POINT that I decided to just go ahead and spend £8 on this skirt. It feels so soft and comfortable, and I think I’ll pair it with a Bardot crop top and slink about like an amazing vampire queen!

What do you think about these items? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of love,

Jasmine x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love all of these pieces so much, they seem like they would be such staples! I'm loving the off-shoulder look recently too <3 lovely post x

    http://monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the off the shoulder playsuit - it's gorgeous!
    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig