Tuesday, May 3, 2016

CURRENT BEAUTY WISHLIST


I’m terrible at the moment! My mind is constantly whirring and creating little mental shopping lists in my head. I’ve been promised a little shopping spree from my dad for my 21st birthday (since he doesn’t want to buy me a tattoo, I get to drag him round the shops for an entire day!). I’m so excited because I’ve been living that impoverished student lifestyle for about 7 or 8 months now, meaning my treat days are few and far between. So, forgive me, but here’s yet ANOTHER little list of things I’ve been eyeing up for my big splurge!

Milk_shake Leave in Conditioner
This has been well overdue for a very long time. Bleaching your hair, treating it like crap and ‘forgetting’ to brush it for days on end has certainly taken its toll. My poor old locks are more than lacklustre, and while a good trim is probably definitely in order, a leave in conditioner would make my life that little bit more silky and soft.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum In Oil
The Body Shop is one of those places I have a never ending list of wants from. Weirdly, though, it’s not a shop I actually really go into much, so my list grows and grows! I always hear amazing things about the Vitamin E range, and my skin has changed so much over the past year. I used to be a complete oil slick, but now

Gerard Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks in 1995 & Ruby Slipper
Is an explanation even necessary? These liquid lipsticks are incredibly beautiful and pigmented, and lots of my favourite instagrammers and bloggers are using these. The shades are unique and definitely more ‘my thing’. They’re staying away from Barbie pinks, and sticking to truer grungey shades. I am in love. I adore them. Give them all to me.

Zoeva Cosmetics Rose Golden Eyeshadow Palette
Since adventuring into the world of Zoeva, I have not been disappointed. I own one of their Vegan Brush Sets, an eyeshadow palette, a blush and a liquid eyeliner. ALL of them have made me so inspired I could write a musical about how much I love them. The shades in this particular palette are very very beautiful, plus, would I really be a blogger if I didn’t love Rose Gold things?

Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation
THIS. This foundation has practically haunted my dreams. I received a sample on my last trip to a Benefit counter, and I simply fell in love with it. The coverage, the natural finish, the breathability, the match to my skintone! This is so high up on my list for my birthday shop. Watch this space!

Grounded Coconut Coffee Body Scrub
Since I first tried FRANK. body scrub, I fell deeply in love with dry scrubs. I then went on to try all of the Babescrubs (which were also fabulous), and now I’ve got my beady eyes on the Grounded scrubs. There are three varieties, but the nourishing and moisturising coconut coffee scrub appeals to me the most.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
I genuinely cannot watch a YouTube tutorial without this being mentioned. This mascara is possibly one of the most famous, most loved and most talked about mascara of all time. It’s a cult favourite (and I’m actually disappointed it has taken me this long to buy it). I’m naturally quite lucky with my lashes. They’re nice and thick and pretty long, so mascaras can sometimes not make that much difference. Hopefully this one is going to change my life, but we’ll see!

What do you think of my current beauty wishlist?

Lots of love,

Jasmine x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have the Benefit hello flawless foundation and I agree - it's perfect in every way! I love the packaging as you can see exactly how much you have left and no product is wasted. The Too Faced mascara is amazing as well, really volumising, strangely enough I actually prefer it when it's dried out a little as it's a very wet consistency. I've never actually tried anything from Zoeva but I am lusting seriously hard over the cocoa blend palette!

    Ruby xoxo
    rubyredr0ses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig