Thursday, May 19, 2016

GARNIER ESSENTIALS




Sometimes instead of plastering makeup on, I take greater pleasure in getting rid of the stuff. I firmly believe there are two staples we should have in our makep bags, (aside from the layers upon layers of foundations, mascaras, etc) and they are the trusty make up wipe and the makeup remover. I’ve chopped and changed in the past; I’ve tried Simple, Nivea, Superdrug’s Own, Neutrogena…the list goes on. But, I’m here today with a very quick post to share with you my absolute favourite of the bunch.

GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER TRAVEL SIZE // £1.99
I’ve got the fullsize version of this, but when I saw this cute baby size I couldn’t leave it in the shop! Every beauty blogger on the planet will have ranted about how great this cleansing water is, so I’m sure you don’t need to hear it all again. All I’ll say is: if you like a perfectly clean face without feeling like you’re rubbing acid into your eyes, this is the best of the best.

GARNIER MICELLAR EXTRA GENTLE CLEANSING WIPES // £3.29
Again, if you’re into NOT feeling like the top layer of your face is being eroded away by chemicals, then this is probably a good wipe for you to try out. There’s something really really gentle about Garnier’s range. Their wipes feel almost silky, and aren’t rough and harsh like some of the other brands I’ve tried. These do tend to leave a little bit of mascara hanging around, but I can just follow it up with some of the Micellar Water and I’m good to go; fresh as a daisy!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love the cleansing water! I haven't tried the wipes before - I'll have to try them out!
    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the micellar water and have both the travel and the large. I will keep repurchasing because it's so good!

    Beth | MissCosmeticBlogger

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig