Monday, May 23, 2016

MERMAID HAIR WITH JOHN FRIEDA



Well hello, extraordinarily overdue haircare blog post! It’s been a long long time since I reviewed anything hair-related (mainly because my haircare routine has remained the same for eons and I wouldn’t want to bore the living daylights out of anyone) but I am really excited to share my thoughts on this amazing new hair masque. I discovered John Frieda when I first bleached my hair and fell in love with the Sheer Blonde ranges. Since then, I’ve not really dabbled too much in the world of Mr. Frieda, but there was something that caught my eye on my latest visit to Boots. Armed only with dry, overbleached hair and my debit card, I decided that a new hair masque was well overdue and I settled on this beautiful little tub from my main man Freids.

I’m going to start with the packaging because it genuinely is my favourite thing on my bathroom shelves at the moment. Minty, pastel, beachy! It reminds me of sea foam and shells. It is beautiful. Who’d have known you could drive a girl crazy over a conditioner tub?

John Frieda says: “Replenish dry, damaged and difficult-to-style hair with our strengthening formula, and prep for an effortlessly tousled beach style with ease. With a unique blend of targeted conditioning agents, Monoi Oil and Kelp, this formula seeks to restore critical moisture to damaged hair fibres, restoring silky-suppleness. Infused with mint and notes of citrus for a fresh fragrance that evokes nostalgic memories of summer vacations at the beach, while leaving an invigorating and refreshing sensation.”

I say: if you’ve ever bleached your hair, you’ll know that it is a battle of love, hate, hair dryers, hideously expensive hairdresser bills and split ends. I’ve seriously spent around £300 on various hair care over the past few years trying to tame my dryness, but I have really fallen in love with this hugely affordable and really effective masque from the drugstore. I’d wholeheartedly recommend it, not only for straw-headed blondes, but any fellow straggle-tags with hair that refuses to cooperate (regardless of how many heat-free days or vitamin tablets you promise it).

On top of that, I just feel like the mermaidiest mermaid with the silkiest hair that smells like I want to make a moustache out of it and sit swishing it about on a rock in the middle of the sea. And it that’s not reason enough to try this amazing conditioner, then I’m not sure what is!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This sounds like the conditioner to end all conditioners! Great post x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really sounds like a perfect solution :D glad you found it :)

    xo Honey
    Royal Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging is so cute and it sounds amazing!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig