Friday, May 27, 2016

NEW TREATS | BOOTS HAUL


As a university student you throw a lot of things away; dishes to avoid washing them, your dignity on nights out, large sums of money on things you don’t need. I’m well versed in the ways of students, and it seems there’s nothing I love more than chucking the contents of my bank account at a Boot’s employee and dashing back to my student flat with my new goodies. I’ve uploaded a Haul video to my YouTube channel (below) so you can watch that if you’d like! Otherwise, here’s a breif list of what I ended up picking up. I curse you, Boots 3 for 2 sale.

John Frieda Beach Blondes Kelp Help Deep Conditioning Masque
Revlon Colourstay Concealer in Fair
Revlon Colourstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin in Ivory
Revlon Colourstay Liquid Eyeliner Pen
Seventeen Easy On The Eye Palette in Birthday Suit
Seventeen Skin WOW! Concealer
Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara


Lots of love,
Jasmine x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Loved this haul, I have been meaning to try some Seventeen products and have had my eye on the Revlon Colour Stay foundation forever, but they never seem to have my shade in stock. Great video x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig