Sunday, June 12, 2016

DARK CIRCLES, FAREWELL, GOOD RIDDANCE




Every now and then you stumble upon a really really good budget buy. Now is one of those times! I present to you the really quite fab WOW Concealer by Seventeen Cosmetics. At only £4.99, it’s certainly on the affordable side, and I’ve been very pleasantly surprised at the quality of this little concealer.

For starters, how luxe is the packaging? I adore anything gold, and above that, I adore anything gold that costs less than a fiver. It’s a really professional and pretty piece of makeup that looks lovely in my makeup bag. The bristles of the pen are soft and smooth, and really remind me of the MAC Highlighter pen’s bristles (which costs about a million pounds more).

As for the concealer itself, aside from being super easy to apply and being a shiny golden beauty, it works wonders on my dark circles and blemishes. I wasn’t really expecting much of it, but after reading the reviews on some of my favourite blogs I decided to give it a go. It’s actually really thick and really creamy; covering my problem areas effortlessly. It blends really well, and brightens up my dull looking skin. I like to wear it underneath my foundation because it will sit there literally all day making me look like I didn’t stay up until 4am watching puppy videos on YouTube. If you’re looking for a budget concealer that really does the job, look no further! Well done Seventeen!

Lots of love,

Jasmine x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig