Thursday, June 2, 2016

FOTD | TRYING NEW PRODUCTS GRWM




Yay for new products! Yay for denting my savings account! Yay for not acknowledging said dent in savings account! It’s always satisfying to bring back a big shopping bag of new treats from Boots. Recently, I took advantage of their 3 for 2 offer (something no true beauty blogger can resist) and settled on a bunch of Seventeen, Revlon and John Frieda bits. I talked about them in a haul video I did lately, which you can find on my YouTuve channel here (Link), but here’s a look I did using pretty much all of the new products I picked up.

Despite having some heinous spots when I did this look, the foundation is to die for. Revlon hasn’t been a brand I’ve ever had anything from, so this was a great addition to my makeup collection. The concealer is fab too, and they seem to compliment each other really well. As for the Seventeen Easy On The Eye palette, I’m hooked. It’s such a beautiful, romantic palette filled with gorgeous neutrals and beiges. I know I’m going to be obsessing over it this summer. The Seventeen mascara is also a massive winner, as is the new Revlon eyeliner I grabbed. Have a look at what I created!

Products used in this look:
Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Primer
Revlon Colour Stay Concealer in Fair
Revlon Colour Stay Foundation in Vanilla
MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation in NC15
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Dark
NARS Deep Throat Blush
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
Seventeen Cosmetics Easy On The Eye Palette in Birthday Suit
Revlon Colour Stay Liquid Eyeliner Pen
Seventeen Cosmetics Falsifeye Mascara
MAC Lipstick in Whirl

So far, I’m loving these new additions to my makeup collection. I’ll be reviewing each of my new products in upcoming blog posts, so look out for those if you’re interested!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig