Monday, June 20, 2016

KOREAN RICE MASK MAGIC | BEFORE + AFTER




Don’t you love when the proof is in the pudding with a new skincare item? Recently my mum sent me some strange looking Korean skincare that she’d found while shopping. Living in Australia, she often stumbles across new products from Asia before I might hear about them in the UK. It’s actually very handy! On this occasion (my mum does treat me a fair bit), she sent me a Rice Sheet Mask and a sachet of Mugwort (which sounds STRAIGHT OUT OF HOGWARTS). Anyway, on to the mask!

As you can see in the pictures, this mask really does work. And to be honest, I’m not really sure how! I’m usually a lover of clay masks; I don’t tend to use sheet masks, however, I may have been converted. This one smells nice and natural. I struggle to put my finger on what it smells like precisely, but I know it smells a little bit like crushed leaves of some kind, and the scent is very delicate.
It’s extreeeeemely cooling as you apply it to your face. Like, extremely. It’s also a little bit difficult (and also hilarious) trying to get it to sit straight on my face. It’s not the most flattering thing to walk around in, but I’ve discovered that sheet masks are DAAAAYUM comfortable. Being used to masks that dry on your face, this rice mask feels like an absolute dream on my face. The mask itself even has silk woven in the fabric.

Above all of this, just look at how nourished and moisturised my skin looks in the final image of this blog post. I’m really pleased with it. It’s not often I try something that I have completely no idea about, but I was so pleasantly surprised with the outcome. My skin was smooth and soft for days afterwards, and some of the spots I had were significantly less enflamed. But what I really can’t get over is how bright and peachy my skin looks! I’ve not seen it looking like that for a long time! If you’re after a mask that packs a real punch of TLC, then head over to Innisfree’s website to grab a pack of this lovely little mask. It’s only £0.87p(!!!!!!) and really worth a try for supple, healthy looking skin.

Lots of love,
Jasmine x



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your post just made me want to try sheet masks ! Just like you, I am more of a "clay-mask person" but I might give sheet masks a try ! If you are searching for more, I have heard that Sephora's are really great !
    x
    Oihana
    http://oihanasymphony.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig