Saturday, July 16, 2016

EASY ON THE EYE




There aren’t many things better than discovering a really great beauty buy that doesn’t leave your purse screaming for mercy. I’ve had this palette for a few months now, and it has been serving me well. Seventeen seem to have really stepped up their game; they’ve come out with some really successful concealers and mascaras, and now I’ve tried this eyeshadow palette, I can see they’re definitely on a winning streak. For £7.99, you can grab this sophisticated, sleek, matte black compact packed with TWELVE (yes, twelve) shades. Here’s why Seventeen’s Easy On The Eye Palette is floating my boat…

There’s a mixture of finishes and formulas to experiment with. Some of them are fool’s gold; nothing really to write home about. A couple of the lighter shades barely show up on my pale skin. There’s a good few shades, though, that are really beautiful and are really wearable for everyday. The minky/taupy shade is my absolute favourite, and there’s a deep mahogany shade that’s gorgeous too. Also included in the palette is a primer, plus a few cream shadows too. I’m not really a cream shadow kinda gal, but it’s actually really cool that they’ve included some in a palette so that if they ever did tickle my fancy, I can have a little experiment.

This palette has become something of an every day product. It’s one of those so-cheap-you-don’t-feel-guilty-about-wearing-it-every-day palettes! It’s a perfect eyeshadow palette for my working week, when subtle, casual makeup is needed. I also love the name ‘In The Buff’, probably because I’m a sucker for NARS’ naughty names, and because you know that you’re getting a palette of nudes and pinks. If you need a casual, budget friendly, every day palette, give this one a look!

Lots of love,

Jasmine x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig