Wednesday, August 24, 2016

FOOL PROOF | BROWS ON FLEEK




Okay. What even IS ‘Brow Game’? I’ve spent the last year wondering if I’ll ever master those square brows. Will I ever be able to use a pomade? What in Jesus’s name is an eyebrow stencil?! For a beauty blogger, I’m surprisingly useless at (what 2016 would suggest) the most important part of a face. But no fear, because Benefit Cosmetics have invented a wonder-product that will aid even the most ham-fisted among us get seriously good looking eyebrows.

Rather annoyingly for me, Benefit recently revamped all of the packaging of their brow products. Gimme Brow now comes in a sparkly silver, diamond inspired tube. Oh well. I sort of like my basic, straight tube because I imagine it is waaaay easier to carry around. Plus, I’m not going to have a cry if it gets dirty in my makeup bag. At £18.50, Gimme Brow definitely makes me resent whipping my bank card out. Why, oh why, does Benefit tempt me so?

The fibre gel basically applies to your brows like mascara and thickens all the hairs of the brow and filling in any gaps. It also sets the hairs in place, but without turning them crispy and solid. It’s so easy to use, and so I think it’s absolutely perfect for beginners/people who don’t like to faff. I’ve recommended this to so many people, and as far as I know, lots of my friends really love it too.

Lots of love,
Jasmine x



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I need to give this a go, along with ALL of the other Benefit brow products (that shiny packaging has finally lured me in!) Your brows always look on fleek so that's reason enough for me to give it a go.

    Claire | Vanity Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig